The Darkspear Tribe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rise of the Darkspear

2 posters

Go down

The Rise of the Darkspear Empty The Rise of the Darkspear

Post  Unathi Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:53 am

(From our recruitment thread, basically telling how the Tribe is pushing it's forces forward for the good of the Horde!)

The beating sun of Durotar bore down on a lone Orc, as he approached Sen'jin village. His hairbraids swayed as he heaved a large box onto the ground outside of Sen'jin.
"The weekly supplies are here for you my friend."
The Orc stands back, rubbing his palm as he nods approvingly to the troll Unathi whom was waiting for him, "Bigger haul then usual, planning something are you?"
"No," replied the troll stifling with a small laugh. "No... da tribe jus' be gettin' biggah and biggah ma friend, though I be appreciatin' da long walk ya be goin' through fo' dis."
Unathi bent over, and lifted the box in his arms, a big smile on his face as he arose to meet the gaze of the Orc.
"It is nothing my friend, the Horde must watch out for its own and the Darkspears will always be within our gaze."
The Orc placed his hand on the shoulder of his friend, "Throm-Ka old friend."
"I tank' ya fo' de kind words Gorbaz, take care o' yaself me bruddah, fo' da Horde."
The Orc revealed a fanged grin and pumped his chest twice, "For the Horde."

The young troll began the walk to the supply hut, turning his head inside the hovels, noting the concerned faces of his people. With a sigh he dropped the crate on the floor, dust billowing from the sides.
"Ah, dat be fourteen canteens... 'tree bowls and--"
A female entered with a grimmace, interrupting the sorting that was taking place.
"Da people be clamourin', dey be needin' ta know wha'choo 'ave to be sayin'!"
"Very well 'den... It be high time 'dat someone be sayin' it," with a deep sigh and a sweep over his scalp, he emerges from the hut, facing the crowd of his people as he begins to speak.

The Durotar sun was baking the harsh land, a cool breeze swept through the village bringing momentary relief. The women clutched their young close, rocking them gently as they awaited the address.
"I know why ya'll be gatherin' 'ere, what choo been expectin', wit all da recent movements and activity, I believe I be owin' ya an explaintion." The troll took a moment to scan the crown, breathing deeply he continued his speech.
"'Dere be no denyin' dat war 'as come to our people, I be not only speakin' 'bout da Darkspears, but da Horde, our bruddahs by blood. Aftah' many nights o' talkin' and beseechin' da spirits, we believin' dat 'da Darkspears must answah' da call o' war, on a fah' granda' scale."
The group of trolls erupted, enfants crying over the sudden surge of noice. Unathi could only remain still, eyes closed, hearing the pleas of his people all at once. One voice broke the sea of sound, a large warrior rose up.
"Ya be leadin' ah' people ta' war!? Fo' what 'cause Unat'i?! We already be sendin' what we can spare! 'Ow can ya be justifyin' dis?! It startin' ta feel like ya be mo' carin' 'bout da Horde instead o' ya people!"
With an accusing finger pointed at himself, Unathi gazed upon the warrior in deep concentration, he opened his mouth again with a tone of compassion.
"I be feelin' ya on dis Ja'pula, but cha got to be askin' yaself... would ya not be ready ta fight fo' da ones who saved ya life? Da life o' ya tribe? O' ya daughtah, ya wife? 'Ya entire fam'lee? 'Dey put 'dere lives on 'da line fo' us, all I be sayin'... we can be doin' more ta repay dis debt of honah."
The trolls looked amoungst eachother, some bearing faces of guilt, others shedding tears of the ones they've lost.

Unathi pointed out a troll woman from the crowd.
"Un'bashee? Who be 'da one 'dat saved ya daughtah out in 'dem barrens last mont'?"
The elderly troll looked him in the eyes before swallowing and relasing her answer. "Bazkarsh, 'da Orc from 'de outpost near da' rivah..."
Like lightning, Unathi pointed out a troll clutching a rake.
"And you Raka'mas, who was it 'dat saved ya fah'm, and allowed us to continue feedin' da tribe?"
The farming trolls eyes sunk with a solemn realization. "Romarkh and 'is Tauren... 'dey repelled the centaur fo' what felt like ye'ahs..."

With a sudden voice of authority Unathi spoke up, his voice ringing in the canyons of Durotar. "And ya be tellin' me 'dat we need ta' be focusin' on our people? I be tellin' ya'll dis now, Da Horde be our people. Da Horde be lookin' out fo' each'adda! It be time we show da Horde 'dat da trolls o' da Darkspear, be da trolls wit' honah!" The crowd began to shift with the inspiring words, concerned faces turned into toothy grins, murmurs of hope swelled within.
"It be on dis day 'dat da Darkspears pledge to da Horde, dat our debt will be repaid! The honah 'da Horde has shown us will be paid back ten fold! Bruddahs and Sistahs! Be lendin' me ya voice! We be fillin' dese canyons with the battlecry o' da Horde!"
Unathi reeled his head back, the elders raising their witching staves towards the clear blue Durotar sky, in unison the tribe began to shout, "Fo' da Horde!"
The troll raised his axe to the unrelenting sun. "Loudah Horde! Let 'da dogs 'dat dare stand against da Horde hear ya!"
The tribe raised to its feet, screams and yelps of pride swelled over Durotar this faithful day.
"Fo' da Horde! Fo' da Horde! FO' DA HORDE!"

And with this act of honor, the drums of the Darkspear began to sound louder than ever.

Unathi
Unathi
Admin

https://thedarkspear.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Rise of the Darkspear Empty Re: The Rise of the Darkspear

Post  Tansjin Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:33 am

Unathi wrote:(From our recruitment thread, basically telling how the Tribe is pushing it's forces forward for the good of the Horde!)

The beating sun of Durotar bore down on a lone Orc, as he approached Sen'jin village. His hairbraids swayed as he heaved a large box onto the ground outside of Sen'jin.
"The weekly supplies are here for you my friend."
The Orc stands back, rubbing his palm as he nods approvingly to the troll Unathi whom was waiting for him, "Bigger haul then usual, planning something are you?"
"No," replied the troll stifling with a small laugh. "No... da tribe jus' be gettin' biggah and biggah ma friend, though I be appreciatin' da long walk ya be goin' through fo' dis."
Unathi bent over, and lifted the box in his arms, a big smile on his face as he arose to meet the gaze of the Orc.
"It is nothing my friend, the Horde must watch out for its own and the Darkspears will always be within our gaze."
The Orc placed his hand on the shoulder of his friend, "Throm-Ka old friend."
"I tank' ya fo' de kind words Gorbaz, take care o' yaself me bruddah, fo' da Horde."
The Orc revealed a fanged grin and pumped his chest twice, "For the Horde."

The young troll began the walk to the supply hut, turning his head inside the hovels, noting the concerned faces of his people. With a sigh he dropped the crate on the floor, dust billowing from the sides.
"Ah, dat be fourteen canteens... 'tree bowls and--"
A female entered with a grimmace, interrupting the sorting that was taking place.
"Da people be clamourin', dey be needin' ta know wha'choo 'ave to be sayin'!"
"Very well 'den... It be high time 'dat someone be sayin' it," with a deep sigh and a sweep over his scalp, he emerges from the hut, facing the crowd of his people as he begins to speak.

The Durotar sun was baking the harsh land, a cool breeze swept through the village bringing momentary relief. The women clutched their young close, rocking them gently as they awaited the address.
"I know why ya'll be gatherin' 'ere, what choo been expectin', wit all da recent movements and activity, I believe I be owin' ya an explaintion." The troll took a moment to scan the crown, breathing deeply he continued his speech.
"'Dere be no denyin' dat war 'as come to our people, I be not only speakin' 'bout da Darkspears, but da Horde, our bruddahs by blood. Aftah' many nights o' talkin' and beseechin' da spirits, we believin' dat 'da Darkspears must answah' da call o' war, on a fah' granda' scale."
The group of trolls erupted, enfants crying over the sudden surge of noice. Unathi could only remain still, eyes closed, hearing the pleas of his people all at once. One voice broke the sea of sound, a large warrior rose up.
"Ya be leadin' ah' people ta' war!? Fo' what 'cause Unat'i?! We already be sendin' what we can spare! 'Ow can ya be justifyin' dis?! It startin' ta feel like ya be mo' carin' 'bout da Horde instead o' ya people!"
With an accusing finger pointed at himself, Unathi gazed upon the warrior in deep concentration, he opened his mouth again with a tone of compassion.
"I be feelin' ya on dis Ja'pula, but cha got to be askin' yaself... would ya not be ready ta fight fo' da ones who saved ya life? Da life o' ya tribe? O' ya daughtah, ya wife? 'Ya entire fam'lee? 'Dey put 'dere lives on 'da line fo' us, all I be sayin'... we can be doin' more ta repay dis debt of honah."
The trolls looked amoungst eachother, some bearing faces of guilt, others shedding tears of the ones they've lost.

Unathi pointed out a troll woman from the crowd.
"Un'bashee? Who be 'da one 'dat saved ya daughtah out in 'dem barrens last mont'?"
The elderly troll looked him in the eyes before swallowing and relasing her answer. "Bazkarsh, 'da Orc from 'de outpost near da' rivah..."
Like lightning, Unathi pointed out a troll clutching a rake.
"And you Raka'mas, who was it 'dat saved ya fah'm, and allowed us to continue feedin' da tribe?"
The farming trolls eyes sunk with a solemn realization. "Romarkh and 'is Tauren... 'dey repelled the centaur fo' what felt like ye'ahs..."

With a sudden voice of authority Unathi spoke up, his voice ringing in the canyons of Durotar. "And ya be tellin' me 'dat we need ta' be focusin' on our people? I be tellin' ya'll dis now, Da Horde be our people. Da Horde be lookin' out fo' each'adda! It be time we show da Horde 'dat da trolls o' da Darkspear, be da trolls wit' honah!" The crowd began to shift with the inspiring words, concerned faces turned into toothy grins, murmurs of hope swelled within.
"It be on dis day 'dat da Darkspears pledge to da Horde, dat our debt will be repaid! The honah 'da Horde has shown us will be paid back ten fold! Bruddahs and Sistahs! Be lendin' me ya voice! We be fillin' dese canyons with the battlecry o' da Horde!"
Unathi reeled his head back, the elders raising their witching staves towards the clear blue Durotar sky, in unison the tribe began to shout, "Fo' da Horde!"
The troll raised his axe to the unrelenting sun. "Loudah Horde! Let 'da dogs 'dat dare stand against da Horde hear ya!"
The tribe raised to its feet, screams and yelps of pride swelled over Durotar this faithful day.
"Fo' da Horde! Fo' da Horde! FO' DA HORDE!"

And with this act of honor, the drums of the Darkspear began to sound louder than ever.

*Claps* Bravo, bellisimo!
Tansjin
Tansjin

https://thedarkspear.forumotion.com/profile.forum?mode=editprofil

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum