The Darkspear Tribe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kamoho-A hunter looking for a place within his tribe.

2 posters

Go down

Kamoho-A hunter looking for a place within his tribe. Empty Kamoho-A hunter looking for a place within his tribe.

Post  Kamoho Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:15 pm

1. Your Characters name.
Kamoho

2. How you heard about the guild.
I've fought alongside some of you in a WPvP event, and heard your name flash by a few times in the (perverted) guildchat of Sin Belore.
I found the link to this forum on another forum, but I can't recall which

3. Why you're interested in joining.
Plain and simple: I love trolls. my trail character was a troll, and I would love to roleplay one.

4. Previous RP experience. (If none, do not worry we will make our best efforts to guide you.)
I've had a character in Sin Belore for around 3-4 months now, which is also the amount of time I've been actively rp-ing. However, I don't have any experience with troll rp, so you may have to guide me here.

5. A short IC story about your character. (This can be anything from a very detailed description, to a glorious tale of honor or sorrow. Creativity is greatly looked upon, and quality applications may have theirs posted as a prime example of great writing. Try to keep the story a decent length, because this is the area where the officers and myself will be able to gauge the level at which you roleplay at.).

<Rewriting>

Last edited by Kamoho on Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:57 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Ironed out any spelling mistakes I could find, might do this again later.)
Kamoho
Kamoho

Back to top Go down

Kamoho-A hunter looking for a place within his tribe. Empty Re: Kamoho-A hunter looking for a place within his tribe.

Post  Unathi Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:55 pm

Great app Kamoho, interesting read on your story part too, wager we can get you into the guild sometime this weekend depending on when you're free.
Great job! Very Happy
Unathi
Unathi
Admin

https://thedarkspear.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum