The Darkspear Tribe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application: Jïm

2 posters

Go down

Application: Jïm Empty Application: Jïm

Post  Jïm Mon May 23, 2011 3:39 am

1. Your Characters name.
Jïm ( I was thinking of some sort of upbringing or interaction with humans in my childhood, which have led to my name. Alternately, i am willing to make a more troll-like character to suit needs)
2. How you heard about the guild.
Saw somebody promoting it in trade chat.
3. Why you're interested in joining.
Came to Defias Brotherhood to Role play - not been able to do much as of yet, been trying to find others to RP with!!
4. Previous RP experience. (If none, do not worry we will make our best efforts to guide you.)
aside from feeble attempts to RP by myself, none - it has always been something i have wanted to do however. I have a vivid imagination and enjoy trying to RP my quests!
5. A short IC story about your character. - My background will obviously depend on whether you approve my name, or whether i create a new one - so if it is okay, i can provide a background/IC story of my Troll once you decide this Smile

Cheers Mon!

Jïm

Back to top Go down

Application: Jïm Empty Re: Application: Jïm

Post  Jalzari Mon May 23, 2011 2:17 pm

Hello mate and thanks for the app, I myself would prefer in pointing you away from being raised by humans, its quite the odd feat and not usually one all to widely accepted in many cases. Though in other words feel free to give me a shout or any other folks in the guild who should be able to help if you have an questions, if not, feel free to post them here and I'll get back to you when I can.
Jalzari
Jalzari

Back to top Go down