The Darkspear Tribe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application: Felaion

2 posters

Go down

Application: Felaion Empty Application: Felaion

Post  Felaion Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:40 am

Before I add the required information for an application, I feel I should make note that I am not approaching this from an ordinary direction. I'm seeking a fresh start more than anything else - though I do think of myself as an experienced roleplayer - I hope this is a good place to do so!

1. Name: Undecided.
2. How I heard about the Guild: Official Forums.
3. Why I'm interested in joining: I'm looking for a fresh start with a new character.
4. Previous RP experience: I've been roleplaying for many years on many different mediums - both experiencing, organising, assisting and so forth. But currently I'm looking to relax a bit and enjoy other people's roleplay alongside my own.
5. A short IC story about your character: I havn't decided on a character yet - I'm actually hoping you might have some suggestions. I don't mind filling in any role, any character a current player could benefit from having. (Family member, Apprentice, Student, so on and so forth.)

Thanks for reading!
- Felaion

Felaion

Back to top Go down

Application: Felaion Empty Re: Application: Felaion

Post  Unathi Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:22 pm

Hey there, if you need any help at all on backgrounds, you could contact myself or any members (usually) in-game, and perhaps we could have a small brainstorming session to give you a hand. Thanks for your interest, and we look forward to having you. Smile
Unathi
Unathi
Admin

https://thedarkspear.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down