The Darkspear Tribe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Waju's application

2 posters

Go down

Waju's application Empty Waju's application

Post  Waju Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:50 am

1. Your Characters name.
Waju (Druid)

2. How you heard about the guild.
New to Horde Rp, simply saw a few darkspears running around and became quite interested.

3. Why you're interested in joining.
Heard Horde rp is mainly guild based, soooo looking for a good one for Rp, being a troll i reckon this is the place to start.

4. Previous RP experience. (If none, do not worry we will make our best efforts to guide you.)

I mainly Rp'd on Scarsheild leigon, Alliance. I played characters from The Cabal Of Ruin ((Cult based guild, main enemies to the stormwind militia)) I gained a few ranks there. The Militia, mentioned before i gained the rank of Footman Cavalry, A Human Pirate in the Salty Tide Privateers ((all in scarsheild leigon.)) Soo New Server, new side. new Rp for me, other than a few problems with Lore, i think ill be fine Rping with you guys and look forward to it.

5. A short IC story about your character. (This can be anything from a very detailed description, to a glorious tale of honor or sorrow. Creativity is greatly looked upon, and quality applications may have theirs posted as a prime example of great writing. Try to keep the story a decent length, because this is the area where the officers and myself will be able to gauge the level at which you roleplay at.).

Past:

Waju was part of a Squad send to kill Zalazane as a warrior, after a long and drawn out battle things stated looking bleak, as the leader of the squad Waju watched as his brothers in arms began to fall, he charged Zalazane only to be hexed, bound to the form of a cat and beaten almost to death my Zalazanes Minions.
He awoke alone in the wilderness,snarling with rage at the hex that still cursed his existance, half crippled he begged passers by for water, with a harsh, growling voice which was all he could muster. Eventually he dragged his heavy paws to a nearby oasis, there he learned to hunt and become the animal his form showed, mastering his new form. Through great patience he searches long and far for someone to remove the hex ((hopefully someone in the guild could help there Wink )). Untill then he retains his Cat Form, still Proud, still stubborn.

Future:

Once Waju has gained his previous form ((if he does)) then he will still be in touch with the animal form, eventually learning to transform back, The Druids learn of this and induct him into their order and teach him their ways, explaining why hes now a druid Wink

Hope you liked the story and look forward to hearing from you guys.

Waju

Back to top Go down

Waju's application Empty Re: Waju's application

Post  Unathi Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:02 am

Always nice to see a fresh new RP story from applicants, I'll flag you as accepted, should you be online, one of our officer or myself will toss you an invitation to the guild, nice work Waju. Very Happy
Unathi
Unathi
Admin

https://thedarkspear.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Waju's application Empty Nice to hear :)

Post  Waju Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:44 pm

Sounds great, Ill try get in contact with an officer Wink

Waju

Back to top Go down

Waju's application Empty Re: Waju's application

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down