The Darkspear Tribe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application: Yahzi

Go down

Application: Yahzi Empty Application: Yahzi

Post  Yahzi Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:08 pm

1. Your Characters name.
- Yahzi

2. How you heard about the guild.
- Friends, FScult chat

3. Why you're interested in joining.
- After years of RPing on Alliance side, I feel like trying something new.

4. Previous RP experience. (If none, do not worry we will make our best fforts to guide you.)
- Been RPing in DB since autumn 2005, I'm an officer in Dwarven Rifle Squad and Cult of Shadow.

5. A short IC story about your character. (This can be anything from a very detailed description, to a glorious tale of honor or sorrow. Creativity is greatly looked upon, and quality applications may have theirs posted as a prime example of great writing. Try to keep the story a decent length, because this is the area where the officers and myself will be able to gauge the level at which you roleplay at.)

Yahzi is a young Darkspear born on Darkspear Island, not long before Thrall's fleet arrived, taking them to their new home in Kalimdor.
His father was a well known hunter, mother, a witchdoctor. His father was one of the trolls that accompanied Thrall in quest to free Sen'jin fron the Sea Witch minions, unfortunately he never made it alive. So young Yahzi sailed to Durotar along with her mother. He had to take responsibilities of his deceased father, become to be a hunter.
Soon, fleet of admiral Proudmoore landed on Echo Isles and begun to slaughter Troll population, after returning from his first successful hunt, he saw his village being burned to ashes, his mother and friends, butchered by Tirasian marines. This is when Yahzi pledged an oath to serve the Horde, defend it from Alliance agression, so no more slaughter like this would ever happen.
Now he is aspiring hunter, gaining skills in the wild, hunting, along with Juju his raptor pet.

((As you can see, I didnt write any tale, I just wasnt never that good at storywriting, tried couple of times with no satisfying result )) Sad

Yahzi

Back to top Go down