The Darkspear Tribe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zanshila & Zanzizane's Application!

Go down

Zanshila & Zanzizane's Application!  Empty Zanshila & Zanzizane's Application!

Post  Zanshila Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:24 pm

Characters names: Zanshila & Zanzizane of the Darkspear.

( We are making this application together as our chars are grown up together, spending alot of time together and are more or less the same person, it will save both you and us alot of time to do it this way!. Hope you will enjoy it! // Zan+Zane. )

How did you hear about the guild: We have heard of it since a few weeks back on alliance side, than after leveling our Trolls for a while and discussing their past, we decided that they were from the Darkspear tribe, and just today! We were looking around in the Troll village and spotted one of your members ( Jujuka! Thank you for the information. ) and I ( Zanshila ) started to ask slightly about the guild and how you would react to a new pair of RPers on the Horde side, we got most welcomed to make an application here, so now we are!

Why you're interested in joining: As earlier said, our Characters are "of the Darkspear" and we would like to follow up more upon the Darkspear past and aswell we've only heard good things about the Guild itself. We are starting to like your Guild and it's Roleplay. Aswell that we can hopefully get a bit of help with our Trolls history and aswell the Lore, we might not be the best yet but we are most keen to learn!

Previous RP experience:

[Lisy] Zanshila[List]

Hello, I'm Zan! I'm originally from the Alliance where I RP a Holy Priest aswell known as Shariah (Most of you have probably heard of me), I were the fromer High Chaplain and 2nd. In command for the Disciples of Light, but now I am settled within the Dark Sphere for a change of RP. Been ( Still am ) withing the Natures grasp on another character for about 3 years and they've taught me all that I know about RP and aswell from Fortesgue.

• Zanzizane

Greetings, I'm Zan! ( Zanshila yet typing 'cause of Zanzizane being busy up but he is telling me what to say O.O ), Have been in the Natures Grasp aswell with my main that is a druid named Drefurion, been there for about a year now and starting RPing and playing WoW for the same amount of time, but now created my own Guild. Aswell knowing Zan from there aswell. As I've not been a WoW player for long I'm not so very much aware of Lore, but trying really hard.. And as it seems right now, I'm addicted!.

A tad of OOC info:

• Zanshila:

Hello, my name is Trelly and I am a 19 year old from Sweden. Studying Horsemanship and Naturescience, on my freetime I play WoW, hanigng out with my perverted friends, ejoying music and drawing aswell.

• Zanzizane:

Jer is a dutch dude from Amsterdam that is aswell studying Pshycology there at an univeristy, he is 18 years old and very funny!. On his freetime he sleeps, eats, plays WoW, plays some more WoW, and more WoW, skyping with friends, more WoW, homework and some more WoW. ( He thinks I am mean but.. He knows I am joking with him! <3 )

Roleplaying Sotires:

• Zanshila:

It was a warm sunny day and the beams of the sun were shining through the tree-crowns of the Jungle creating patterns on the ground, two young trolls were laying on their stomach investing these patterns with loud laughters due to their shapes. Both of them were having thick long messy purple hair hanging down over their backs, with pearls and artifacts braided into their hair. They seemed to be twins, looking exactly thesame except that the youngest one, the girl were having more female features, and the oldest, the brother were having big firm tusks. Zanshile looked up from the ground at her brother that had rolled over to his bick. She scratched her eye with her palm and her own tusks that were big aswell scratched upon her arm mistakly.

After done playing they ran over the path towards their little village and Zanzizane turned his head to say something towards his sister as a loud "Thunk!", could be heard echoing through the area, "I'm'stuck!" he yelled after his sister as he noticed his right tusk was yammed into the tree, " Wat'ch where ya'oing next time!", Zan answered as she ran back and wrapped her arms around her brothers waist, pulling for all he could to get him lose.

"Ge'me out'a'ere", Zane yelled as she pulled, "It'urts alot!". With a few pulls and twist and tilts of her brothers head they heard the bark break lost and Zane was free from his wooden prison, though yet with a large peice of bark hanging around his tusk. Zanshila removed it carefully with a soft smile and with the bark removed Zanzizane rubbed his nose and moved his hands towards a big green shining pearl that was barided into his hair. He removed it and started to braid it into his sisters, " I kno' how mu'ch ya love thi's one sist'h", he said, yet sore from the incident. Zanshile smiled brightly as it was braided into her own hair, " Ya're the best Brother!", she yelled out while embracing her brother with a hug..

• Zanzizane:

(This one he has written himself!)

Zanshila and Zanzizane were born twins to Rashilaza and Ju'kazane the Headhunter on the old island home of the Darkspear tribe. Neither of them have alot of memories of that place, and the memories they do have are of things they would rather forget; the terrible sea witch that had terrorised them and destroyed their home and being seperated from the tribe and their friends after this event. It’s a dark page in their books otherwise so colourful. Zanshila and Zanzizane will hardly ever be heard about this place, unlike Zandalar island, were some of their fondest memories were made.

Rashilaza was a raptor-handler, known to breed the strongest and most aggressive raptors on the old island home of the Darkspear, but when those islands were lost, she had no such success. After successfully escaping the islands before they were sent to the bottom of the sea, Rashilaza and Ju’kazane decided it would be best if Rashilaza took Zanshila and Zanzizane to Zandalar island (It was after this island, and their parents that Zanshila and Zanzizane were named) while Ju’kazane would aid the Darkspear tribe in building a new home. The raptors Rashilaza brought with her didn’t want to breed, years passed and not one little raptor was born. Untill one day, at Zanshila and Zanzizane’s birthday, when to Rashila’s great surprise two eggs were laid, by her eldest raptor who had laid so much eggs before on the old islands.
Rashila decided to leave the eggs in the care of her children, against better rational judgement, she took it as a sign from the spirits that these eggs belonged to her children, being laid on her children’ birthday. Both of the twins remember getting the eggs vividly and with joy. Because whether or not the spirits had intended the eggs to be Zanshila’s and Zanzizane’s, Rashilaza wasn’t mistaking, the eggs would grow out to be the faithful mounts, pets and friends of the twins, to this very day.

Zanshila

Back to top Go down

Zanshila & Zanzizane's Application!  Empty Re: Zanshila & Zanzizane's Application!

Post  Zanshila Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:26 pm

Did a tiny misstake there! .. On the RP experiance it is supposed to be Zane the 2nd time not, Zan again! Misstake from my side! >.>

Zanshila

Back to top Go down

Zanshila & Zanzizane's Application!  Empty Re: Zanshila & Zanzizane's Application!

Post  Jujuka Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:05 pm

Aight! Approved and did RP with ye two already.. WELCOME TO ZE TRIBE!
Jujuka
Jujuka

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down