The Darkspear Tribe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application: Zinu

2 posters

Go down

Application: Zinu Empty Application: Zinu

Post  Zinu Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:21 am

1. Your Characters name.
Zinu
2. How you heard about the guild.
Via some Tauren Rp-ers.
3. Why you're interested in joining.
Why? Troll rp...duh...Its awesome Laughing
4. Previous RP experience. (If none, do not worry we will make our best efforts to guide you.)
Rp goes way back with me.. I started with a mage undead ..wich is my main now and no longer undead but Human. I left the realm because their was really low Rp (Sporeggar). So i switch to the realm of a IRL friend..a pvp realm...we have alot of fun. I still do have ally RP chars on this realm. Just for my dose of Cath.square RP. Now I Switched to Horde. Becuz Trolls are awesome. i wanna try this, becuz once i get to learn Troll Rp, i think ill like it.
5. A short IC story about your character. (This can be anything from a very detailed description, to a glorious tale of honor or sorrow. Creativity is greatly looked upon, and quality applications may have theirs posted as a prime example of great writing. Try to keep the story a decent length, because this is the area where the officers and myself will be able to gauge the level at which you roleplay at.).
“What be this..?” said Zinu towards his mother while looking in the distance. Most of Sen’jin Village had noticed by now. A vast amount of Darkspear Trolls were walking towards them from where Razor Hill was. “It be Vol’jin!” someone yelled. Some Trolls cheered, honored by his presence.
As the Trolls neared Sen’jin Village, the Sen’jin croud gather before the village. “To wha’ do we owe de honor, Great Shadow Hunter!” The troll known as Zinu’s father stepped forward.
Zinu himself resided in the back of the croud, but now sneaked toward the front, leaving his mother behind.
Vol’jin seemed to have waited for the rest of the Trolls to arrive. “Villagers, the Darkspear requires your aid. Come with me, as we be rebuilding our city on the Echo Isles.” He said when curiously looking around.
Zinu’s father mindlessly obeyed, as did other Trolls. Few stayed standing where they are, in question.
“Why?” Zinu said without thinking. Clearly upsetting his father, who was stomping toward him to smack him in the head for his lack of respect. His father was stopped however, by his mate.
Vol’jin peered towards the young Troll. “Do you not trust your leader…?” Zinu bowed his head. “No, forgive me. Don’t we have safe residence in Orgrimmar?”.
Vol’jin dismounted. “If you are curious then I invite you to come with us. I will explain everything to all who help rebuild the city.

After the city was build, Zinu’s father was appointed as one of Vol’jin’s personal guards. For he had shown great strength and loyalty. Zinu’s mother left later for aiding the Earthen Ring. Leaving Zinu himself with the choice to follow his father, the barbarian. Or to follow his mother, The potion doc/ witchdoctor.
“I’ll be improvising” said Zinu while thinking about it.

Zinu

Back to top Go down

Application: Zinu Empty Re: Application: Zinu

Post  Rojir Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:02 pm

Thanks for applying! It's great to see interest. Very Happy

I'm afraid we can't accept the application yet, however. The story in the application is not bad, but the focus is supposed to be on your character, not others (In this case Vol'jin and your character's father). The idea is to give us all an impression of what your character is like, and for this reason he needs a bit more of an exposition.

If you rewrite the story with this in mind, I'm sure we'll be able to let you right in! Smile

Until then you have our regards,
The Officer Team

Rojir

Back to top Go down

Post  Zinu Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:09 am

Well...how can I write a story about Zinu when the story of Zinu just started... Wink

Edit: See it more as an Introduction...His adventures just started.

Zinu

Back to top Go down

Post  Rojir Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:17 am

Well, try writing something that let's us see more of him. Not more of his story, neccesarily, but more of him. His personality and conversational quirks and such.

Rojir

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down