The Darkspear Tribe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application: Thraze

2 posters

Go down

Application: Thraze Empty Application: Thraze

Post  Thraze Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:04 pm

IGN: Thraze
How I heard about the guild: I found the forums through a google search for "Darkspear Defias Brotherhood".
Why I want to join: Given all the recent troll centric patches and content I decided to finally go ahead and roll a Troll. It was something I had thought of doing for a long time but never quite gotten around to. I wanted to be a Darkspear Troll so obviously this guild is a very fit choice for my character.
Previous RP Experience: The Dark Sphere, The Holy Lightbringers, Chapter of Holy Anethion, Second Gurubashi Empire (for a brief period in one of my vain attempts to roll Horde), Natures Grasp (My virtual family.)
About the character: I'm not quite ready to write a story about the character yet so i'll give you a brief history. Thraze is an inexperienced Warrior with much to learn but he has taken to training obsessively and spends every waking minute learning new techniques to defend his people and butcher their enemies. His loyalties lie above all to Vol'jin and the Darkspear Tribe, even above the Horde, and no matter what happens the good of the tribe and it's soul will be the closest thing to his heart.

Thraze

Back to top Go down

Application: Thraze Empty Re: Application: Thraze

Post  Unathi Sun May 01, 2011 8:24 am

Short and sweet, with a great guild history to boot! Thraze seems to be what we're looking for in a Darkspear, The officer team or I will contact you in-game, good work!
Unathi
Unathi
Admin

https://thedarkspear.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down