The Darkspear Tribe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application: Dharb

Go down

Application: Dharb Empty Application: Dharb

Post  Dharb Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:26 pm

1. Your Characters name.

Dharb

2. How you heard about the guild.

I accidentally stumbled upon Rargnasha from The Orcs of the Red Blade. We had a little RP moment there and he whispered me afterwards telling me about you guys.

3. Why you're interested in joining.

I have been on the alliance side on Defias for many years and i've always wanted to RP as a Troll.

4. Previous RP experience. (If none, do not worry we will make our best fforts to guide you.)

I've been RPing alot i guess, but i'm newborn as a Troll coming from the Alliance. Wich is why i want to start learning, right away.

5. A short IC story about your character. (This can be anything from a very detailed description, to a glorious tale of honor or sorrow. Creativity is greatly looked upon, and quality applications may have theirs posted as a prime example of great writing. Try to keep the story a decent length, because this is the area where the officers and myself will be able to gauge the level at which you roleplay at.)

It was a busy night in the Inn. Visibility was low as heavy smoke filled the room from the large fireplaces. Loud raucous conversation occasionally paused just enough to give way to whispered murmurings in the shadows. In a dark corner of the haze hid a creature. Huge in form, a powerful figure slumped up the back wall, his staff digging even larger chunks out of the already failing wall made of dirt. The blue-skinned troll hung his head, the massive sharp toothed chin resting on his chest. Lost in misery, Uktabi of the Bloodscalp Tribe was unaware he was being watched. He had been watching him for days.

(( The only thing i feel i lack is the background-story for my character Dharb. I am reading up on lore as we speak to try to get a story wrapped up as soon as possible. Thanks Smile ))

Dharb

Back to top Go down