The Darkspear Tribe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application Tazim.

2 posters

Go down

Application Tazim. Empty Application Tazim.

Post  Tazim Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:49 pm

Your Characters name.
Tazim (Hunter)

2. How you heard about the guild.
Well i used to RP in red blades on Mokthar
3. Why you're interested in joining.
I always liked troll rp bt i prefer to RP Horde .
4. Previous RP experience. (If none, do not worry we will make our best efforts to guide you.)

OOTRB and some pen and paper.

5. A short IC story about your character. (This can be anything from a very detailed description, to a glorious tale of honor or sorrow. Creativity is greatly looked upon, and quality applications may have theirs posted as a prime example of great writing. Try to keep the story a decent length, because this is the area where the officers and myself will be able to gauge the level at which you roleplay at.).

"Ya wan' to hear da story mon? All'ight me be sayin it. Me be born among da Darkspear tribe, Livin' on da isles till de human appear and wit dem naga. Me survived dat attack thanks da spirits and da good orc Warchief Thrall, he save' many of us dat day. After arrival on da kalimdor me help to establish our bruddah der. After few years me be send to da Straglethorn vale. Da orc be sayin' dat me need to secure da horde caravans to base Stonard, but after a few years dere me be gettin' titred, me want to return to me darkspear bruddha on da echo isles. To help dem defend and live dere again. Me be thinkin' to send dis message to da trolls in durtar> Maybe some can help poor Tazim eh?

Tazim

Back to top Go down

Application Tazim. Empty Re: Application Tazim.

Post  Jalzari Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:09 am

I quite like it as it shows you know at least the timeline from the WC3 standpoint, which is a plus, though I myself would like to hear a little more of the character within the story, may not be plauseable if your starting from scratch or wanting to fill a niche but always a bonus if you can add that.

I'll once again leave the final decision up to Unathi.
Jalzari
Jalzari

Back to top Go down

Post  Unathi Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:43 pm

Very nice, good to see a recruit with a nice knowledge on WC3 storylines! We'll keep a lookout for you in-game, and hopefully get you an invite!
Unathi
Unathi
Admin

https://thedarkspear.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down